We are located in Blairstown, NJ (Columbia, NJ mailing address) within easy drive from NYC, and other major East Coast cities. Many of our families drive in to pick up their puppies from our home. Some spend the day sightseeing in NYC or Philadelphia and then come to pick up their puppy while others come and then drive home. Families as far as Ohio and Vermont have driven to our home to visit and then come back to pick up their puppy or puppies.
To prepare to come and pick up your puppy, here is the information to make everything run smoothly.
- You will let us know dates and times best for you to come. We will work around your travel schedule. We are available from 10am EST – 6pm most days. There are 2 hour time slots: 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm. Christina and Tim are both available at these times. If you need to come later, Tim will be home as Christina take the human kids to their lessons. Christina will work with you the dates and times. Information on hotels and things to do near our home is on “THINGS TO DO NEAR US” blog page.
- You will bring with you the puppy’s travel bag and supplies to make your drive back home comfortable for your puppy. Some families who drive in buy the bag (airline approved and get for everyday use) and supplies from us which is $100 – $130 for the entire kit.
- You will let us know if you are ordering your puppy’s food and supplements or if you want us to set it all up for you: www.pawtree.com/bestpuppykittenfood and www.nuvet.com/81723 using order code#81723. This is posted on our website. It takes 7-10 days for the first shipment to be delivered to your home (homes)
- You will read the “AT HOME PUPPY PLAY PEN SET UP” blog page under GET READY FOR PUPPY CATEGORY to prepare for a safe and best way to get ready for your puppy.
- We will have the Mythic Kingdom Puppy or Adult contract, as posted on our website, for you to counter sign. 1 copy is for us and the other one is for you.
- We will have the Puppy’s vaccination and deworming record: at least 1 set of puppy vaccines and 2 round of dewormings done
- We will have your puppy’s non watermarked puppy pictures on a cd for you
- We will have your puppy freshly groomed and bathed, including ear cleaning, pedicure and sani trim if needed
- We will give couple of single meal containers of food if you have the food and supplements already delivered to your home, or if the food and supplements have not arrived yet, then 2 single meal containers of food and a bag of dry food to last for a week
- We will give few treats for the travel home or first few days at home
- Your puppy who is ready to go home and be the most amazing member of your family!
- You will take your puppy for a Puppy Wellness Checkup within 2 days and email the report to us.
- You will call, text or email us with any questions at any time of the day or night.
- You will have your puppy spayed or neutered at 6 months or within 2 months of adoption. A clear photo of the puppy, young adult or adult with the face and incision mark is to be emailed to us, along with your veterinarian’s proof of the procedure.
- You keep us updated on your puppy and any change of contract information, as noted on our contract.
- We will be available to advise, answer, suggest or guide you on any question you have for the puppy, food/supplements, or anything else 24×7! We know your puppy better than anyone right now. So if you have any questions no matter how small, ask. There will come a time when you and your veterinarian knows your puppy better than we will but until then and even after, we are here.
Please bring the following so the drive back easy with your puppy, :
- Puppy flight bag, airline approved
- A tiny baby blanket or hand towel to line the bottom of the flight bag
- xxs collar that has many holes since our puppies are so tiny, or Tim can make an Adjustable Bling Collar/Leash for $30- $50 depending on the crystals and beads used. This can be used for the super micro sized puppies all the way to adults.
- 4′ leash
- Couple of pee pads