Go to www.nuvet.com/81723 or call 1-800-474-7044
- Order the NuVet Plus K-9 wafers 90 wafers for 180 day auto ship cycle (1/2 wafer a day for 5 pounds and under & 1 wafer a day for 5+ pounds)
- Order the NuJoint Plus K-9 wafters 180 wafers for 1 year auto ship cycle (1/2 wafer a day for 5 pounds and under & 1 wafer a day for 5+ pounds)
- If your ordering the shampoo and the oatmeal conditioning spray, order 2 of them and have it on auto ship every 180 days OR complete the order with the immunity builder and joint support and then start a new order for the shampoo and conditioning spray since auto ship and non auto ship items must be order separately.
- Use order code #81723 and complete order
- After you place your order, the company will email us of your order.
- Create a “Pet Profile.”
- Put in breed size “teacup”
- Put in purebreed
- Put in Chinese Crested or Mi Ki
- Estimated adult weight “under 5 pounds” for micro and teacup sized puppies/adults. Put “under 10 pounds” for purse sized or miniature sized puppies/adults
- Copy a close up picture of your puppy’s face from our website for the food label. If you are adopting 2 at one time you can create another pet profile for your second baby and choose to feed together (that means they share the same kibble recipe and other items. If you already have another pet, you can create a pet profile for that one and choose to feed separately or together. Again, Christina can advise you.
- Use the list of items from the food/supplement kits and put all essential EZShip items on the same shipping cycle of 45-60 days (Our puppies are very tiny so they will not go through the food as quickly as the computer will suggest.) OR put in 30 days EZship cycle if you are adopting 2 puppies, young adult or adult under 5 pounds OR 20 days if you are adopting 2 that are over 5 pounds (Christina can advise you)
- You can put the “optional” items on the same EZship cycle or order it as you need
- After you place your order, the company will email us of your order
- As your puppy or young adult grows into an adult and his/her needs change, go back into your account and adjust the pet profile. The computer algorithm will recommend a new nutrition plan.
- The company’s contact information: 1-855-697-2987 firstname.lastname@example.org They are very helpful if you need any assistance.
Call us if you need assist while you are placing your order.