Mythic Kingdom, Seller, has received a non refundable full or partial payment of $_______dollars for the adoption of a ______________ Puppy/Dog. The balance due is $_________dollars.
Projected pick up or delivery date: _______________
By giving a partial or full payment for a Puppy/Dog, the Buyer(s) acknowledge they have:
1. Read the information on Mythic Kingdom’s website
2. Read the Mythic Kingdom Puppy Contract or Mythic Kingdom Adult Contract posted on the website at the time of the accepted deposit.
3. The Buyer(s) understands and accepts the terms and conditions of adoption as stated in the Contract.
4. A signed Contract will be emailed to the Buyer(s) the day before delivery of the Puppy/Dog Buyer(s).
5. The Buyer(s) will counter sign and email back the contract to the Seller within 48 hours.
6. If partial payment is made, then “PENDING” will be noted for the Puppy/Dog, along with the Buyer(s) first name, until full payment is made.
7. If full payment is made, including any travel supplies or flight certificate fees, then “ADOPTED” will be noted for the Puppy/Dog, along with the Buyer(s) first name, until the Puppy/Dog is picked up or delivered.
8. If full payment is not received by 12 weeks and other arrangements have not been made in writing, the Puppy will be made available to other Buyer(s). All payments, including puppy flight supplies must be made at least 7 business days before flight.
9. Puppies must be at least 9 weeks and/or 2 pounds with one set of puppy vaccine and 2 rounds of deworming for pickup or delivery with puppy nanny. Mythic Kingdom, the Seller, reserves the right to keep a Puppy longer if they feel it is for the best interest of the Puppy.
10. Deposit is non refundable. Any partial or full payment is non refundable. If for any reason the Buyer(s) chooses not to adopt, changes their mind about adopting or cannot adopt a puppy due to lifestyle change or any other reason, the deposit or payments is transferable to another Puppy one time only.
11. If the Seller choose not to place the Puppy/Dog with the Buyer(s) or cannot place the Puppy/Dog, then the Seller will either refund the Buyer(s) the deposit and or all payment towards the Puppy/Dog or transfer the money to another puppy/dog depending on what the Buyer(s) prefers.
12. All Puppies are placed on a Pet/Companion contract must be spayed/neutered by 6 months. Proof of the procedure from the Buyer(s)s’ Veterinarian along with a clear picture of the Puppy’s face with the spay or neuter incision mark must be emailed to Mythic Kingdom within 2 months of the procedure or by 8 months. No Puppy is place for breeding or studding!
13. All Young Adult or Adults are placed on Pet/Companion contract must be spayed or neutered within 2 months of placement. Proof of the procedure from the Buyer(s)s’ Veterinarian along with a clear picture of the Young Adult or Adult’s face with the spay or neuter incision mark must be emailed to Mythic Kingdom within 2 months of adoption. Mythic Kingdom reserves the right to contact the Buyer(s) veterinarian to verify the procedure. Seller may choose to have the Young Adult or Adult neutered or spayed before leaving Mythic Kingdom at the Buyer(s) expense. No Young Adult or Adult will be placed for breeding or studding!
14. The Seller reserves the right to place each Puppy/Adult into homes they believe will be the best match.
Mythic Kingdom, Seller
1 of 1 page