Christina will assist you in ordering the food, supplements and treats. She will email you with our kit options and set everything up.
Christina is also available to assist you on the rest of the puppy supplies, if needed.
- Puppy/Dog Food: Over the years, we have tried the best dog foods available. We look for natural, no fillers or meat by products, no coloring or artificial anything. In our continued search for the highest quality puppy dog food, treats and supplements, we have found and settled on the best puppy dog food, nutritional supplements and treat available. It is a customized nutritional plan tailored made for our puppies’ individual needs. Our Moms and Dads love the food and treats too. It is not available on a shelf. It is only available through a Pet Pro.
We took the guess work out of what to feed your 4 legged baby. Continue to feed them the high quality food, supplements and treats they are eating now. Do your part by continuing your new baby on a great nutritional plan for a long, healthy and happy life.
- Nutritional Supplements: Each puppy or dog is different, it is vital to provide the appropriate supplements. Like us, they too need their daily vitamins as the kibble will not provide everything they need over the years.
Our puppies start on pre soaked chicken and sweet potato kibble or chicken and oatmeal kibble with: a) Wild Salmon Alaska oil for their skin and coat b) dehydrated vegetable and fruit Superfood c) Gastro pro plus which is a canine probiotics for maintaining good stomach balance.
- All natural treats: We only recommend feeding the highest quality treats for our puppies. We know families adopting a puppy from us understand and want the same. The treats should be organic and meat based with minimal processing. No “junk.” After all what we feed our puppies and dogs will have such a huge impact on their overall health.
- Immunity Builder:
Along with a great base kibble and nutritional supplements, our puppies also get a daily immunity builder. It is like a vitamin to help the puppy grow and maintain optimal health. They get 1/2 wafer per day as a treat.
TRAVEL SUPPLIES – you buy or can be purchased through Mythic Kingdom
- Flight bag: Airline approved flight bag that is approximately 16″-18″ long, 8″-10″ wide and 10″-14″ high. These are great for planes, car rides or just going out on the town.
- Collar/leash in one: As our puppies are too tiny to fit into the smallest of collars available from anyone, buy a show lead which can be adjusted from the tiniest necks to adults sizes.
- 2 baby blankets: These will be used during the car ride or plane ride to keep your baby warm and comforted.
If you are buying the blankets from us, they will have the puppy’s Mommy, litter mate and our scent on it to help comfort the puppy during travel.
- 2 pee pads: medium sized pee pads are always good items to have in the travel bag.
SUPPLIES FOR HOME
- Exercise pen: This is either a plastic or fabric pen for your baby to be in while you are out. It becomes their room and has enough room to hold a bed, peed pad, water bowl/food bowl and toys. This way, if you are running late, you don’t have to stress out about the puppy holding it in or having an accident. They can take a nap, play with their toys, use the potty or take a drink. Expandable Exercise Pen, 30″ tall can be used indoor and in the yard. Get the one with a door so you and the puppy can walk in and out. This a safe place for a puppy to stay if not being supervised or left alone.
- Crate: If crate training, this is a basic and fold/carry crate. This is the best size for puppies. Even if you are using a crate, we highly recommend using an exercise pen with it as the pen gives the puppy the room to pee and stretch out.
Midwest iCrate Single-Door Home Training and Travel Series 24″deep x 18″wide x 19″high
- Water & food bowls: stainless steel or ceramic are best
- Pet bed: Any cave bed – what little Prince or Princess wouldn’t like to take a nap in a bed with a cover or a bed with sides so the pup can lean into the sides
Or the ones with sides are good. Our puppies do not like flat beds as they like to lean up when they are napping or sleeping.
- Clothes: 90% of our puppies between the ages of 9 weeks to 14 weeks are too tiny to fit into xxs which is the smallest size available. So buy the clothes when the puppy gets home. IF a puppy or adult can wear off the shelf clothing, we will let you know what size they wear. Remember, natural material is always better. Cotton, cashmere, silk, alpaca and angora is ideal.
At the request of our puppy families, Mythic Kingdom will have available micro, teacup, purse and miniature sized puppy and adult dog clothes and accessories. Products will be available 2017. Email Christina if you are interested.
- Toys: Toys can be bought after your baby comes home as it is a nice trip out to the store to see which one your baby likes. But if you are having a puppy shower, then they love the ones that make crinkly noises or honks.
- Shampoo: For puppies and adult dogs, use a natural and gentle canine shampoo. Do not use human shampoo as dogs have different ph levels.
- Conditioner: For Mi Ki puppies, Chinese Crested powderpuffs and hairy hairless or super hairless Chinese Cresteds, use a good condiditoner.
- Ear wash and dryer: We recommend puppies get a bath once a week or bi monthly. We like them clean and if they are washed with a natural shampoo, the regular baths will not dry out the skin or coat. After giving a bath, your puppies’ ears should be cleaned out. We use an all natural ear wash and dryer. This can be purchased along with the puppy food. Directions are simple but Tim is available to answer any questions you may have on how to keep the ears clean.
- Flea&Tick repellent: Mythic Kingdom has a lot of ticks. We only use an all natural flea and tick repellent for our puppies and adults. This too can be purchased along with the food. your puppy or dog. Our puppies and adults use this and we highly recommend it.
- Clippers: We like for both Chinese Cresteds and Mi-Kis. #40 give the closest cut but #10 blades will work also.
If you are taking your baby to the groomer for regular trims, you will not need these clippers. However, if your groomer need a guide, they can look on our website to see the proper cuts for our puppies. If you or your groomer have any questions, they can call Christina
Dog steps: 4 Step Doggy Steps Pet Stairs Dog Ramp can be used for little puppies to get on and off the sofa and bed. After you teach your puppy how to use the steps, your little one can do his/her business and get right back into the warm bed by your side