Chibi Christina is available to assist you in ordering the food, supplements and treats.
Chibi Christina is also available to assist you on the rest of the puppy supplies, if needed. If you are coming to our home to pick up your puppy, please let us know so the items are not shipped to you. OR the Pet Nanny can fly your puppy in the travel set from DOGANDDIVA.COM.
- Puppy/Dog Food: Over the years, we have tried the best dog foods available. We look for natural, no fillers or meat by products, no coloring or artificial anything. In our continued search for the highest quality puppy dog food, treats and supplements, we have found and settled on the best puppy dog food, nutritional supplements and treat available. It is a customized nutritional plan tailored made for our puppies’ individual needs. Our Moms and Dads love the food and treats too. It is not available on a shelf. It is only available through a Pet Pro.
We took the guess work out of what to feed your 4 legged baby. Continue to feed them the high quality food, supplements and treats they are eating now. Do your part by continuing your new baby on a great nutritional plan for a long, healthy and happy life.
- Nutritional Supplements: Each puppy or dog is different, it is vital to provide the appropriate supplements. Like us, they too need their daily vitamins as the kibble will not provide everything they need over the years.
Our puppies start on pre soaked chicken and sweet potato kibble or chicken and oatmeal kibble with: a) Wild Salmon Alaska oil for their skin and coat b) dehydrated vegetable and fruit Superfood c) Gastro pro plus which is a canine probiotics for maintaining good stomach balance.
- All natural treats: We only recommend feeding the highest quality treats for our puppies. We know families adopting a puppy from us understand and want the same. The treats should be organic and meat based with minimal processing. No “junk.” After all what we feed our puppies and dogs will have such a huge impact on their overall health.
- Immunity Builder:
Along with a great base kibble and nutritional supplements, our puppies also get a daily immunity builder. It is like a vitamin to help the puppy grow and maintain optimal health. They get 1/2 wafer per day as a treat.
TRAVEL SUPPLIES – you buy or can be purchased through DOG+DIVA
- Flight bag: Airline approved flight bag that is approximately 16″-18″ long, 8″-10″ wide and 10″-14″ high. These are great for planes, car rides or just going out on the town.
- Collar and or harness: 90% of our puppies going home are too tiny to fit into most collars and harnesses. You can purchase collars, harnesses, dog clothes, dog beds, dog bowls and great dog toys at DOG+DIVA, the boutique for the smallest puppies and dogs.
- 2 baby blankets: These will be used during the car ride or plane ride to keep your baby warm and comforted.
If you are buying the blankets from us, they will have the puppy’s Mommy, litter mate and our scent on it to help comfort the puppy during travel.
- 2 pee pads: medium sized pee pads are always good items to have in the travel bag.
SUPPLIES FOR HOME
- Exercise pen: This is either a plastic or fabric pen for your baby to be in while you are out. It becomes their room and has enough room to hold a bed, peed pad, water bowl/food bowl and toys. This way, if you are running late, you don’t have to stress out about the puppy holding it in or having an accident. They can take a nap, play with their toys, use the potty or take a drink. Expandable Exercise Pen, 30″ tall can be used indoor and in the yard. Get the one with a door so you and the puppy can walk in and out. This a safe place for a puppy to stay if not being supervised or left alone.
- Crate: If crate training, this is a basic and fold/carry crate. This is the best size for puppies. Even if you are using a crate, we highly recommend using an exercise pen with it as the pen gives the puppy the room to pee and stretch out.
Midwest iCrate Single-Door Home Training and Travel Series 24″deep x 18″wide x 19″high
- Water & food bowls: stainless steel or ceramic are best
- Pet bed: Any cave bed – what little Prince or Princess wouldn’t like to take a nap in a bed with a cover or a bed with sides so the pup can lean into the sides
Or the ones with sides are good. Our puppies do not like flat beds as they like to lean up when they are napping or sleeping.
- Clothes: 90% of our puppies between the ages of 9 weeks to 14 weeks are too tiny to fit into xxs which is the smallest size available at brick and mortar store and on-line stores, except for DOGANDDVIA.com. This dog clothing boutique is the only place that specializes in dog clothes and other items just for the small dog. Chibi Christina is available to assist you in sizing and must have puppy items.
- Toys: Toys can be bought after your baby comes home as it is a nice trip out to the store to see which one your baby likes. But if you are having a puppy shower, then they love the ones that make crinkly noises or honks.