We are always striving to improve how we do things. It comes from a deep drive to always be the best. It’s about giving more than any other breeder. That is the kind of breeder we would want to work with so we are that breeder.
It is with the hope of further educating our prospective puppy families and to empower our families who already have our puppies that we have created this updated website. Knowledge is power. We love working with educated parents who have done their research. We have been told that our website has extensive information on our special puppies but we know we can always improve. Families need information to make the best decisions for their families. Adding a 4 legged baby is a very exciting and thrilling. It should be a great experience. The breeder should provide tons of information and communication should be easy and open. So to keep our part of the commitment of being outstanding breeders, our updated website has been launched.
For all our puppy fans, we have a new and fresh looking website. It was with the hope of providing even more information on our puppies, showing more pictures as we are very visually oriented, and most importantly, to make using our website easier.
Our puppy families know we take pictures of our puppies in Tim’s hand in the garden with flower when the weather permits. I love puppies and flowers and it seems to be a natural fit to use the flower theme for our updated website.
As before, we are keeping many of the same elements.
- Our puppies are as is. We do not photoshop our pictures. We do not make the eyes big like buttons (you have seen pictures of puppies with these very unnatural eyes). Our puppies are super tiny and beautiful naturally.
- We also take more pictures than any other breeders of our puppies to show how they grow and develop.
- Our puppy pictures are taken with Tim’s hand (he is 5′ 8″), water bottle or wine bottle so you can get a clear idea of the puppy size.
- We let you know how each puppy is developing and tell you their personalities. This is important because we place our puppies based primarily on the energy level and not just based on gender, color and size.
- Our in depth adoption process is still the same: after we get your adoption form, you will be interviewed by me and Tim. Then you will be invited to visit us at our home to meet us and our puppies.
- We still have the amazing post adoption support. After you adopt a puppy or puppies, you will have both my and Tim’s contact information so you can call, email or text 24×7.
- Tim, Dante, Raiden and I are helped by friends and family to socialize our puppies every day so they are ready for normal family life as loved 4 legged babies.
- We still feed our puppies and adults the very best customized nutrition.
- We still give an 8 year health guarantee which no other Chinese Crested or Mi Ki breeder gives.
- All our puppies must be picked up in person or they can be hand delivered with a Puppy Nanny or Chauffeur. NO puppies fly so in cargo!
- We still breed for the smallest Chinese Cresteds and Mi Ki puppies
So what’s new?
- We are showcasing our micro, tiny and small sized blued eyed Chinese Cresteds.
- We show even more examples of Mi Ki puppies
- More puppy videos are posted
- We will have how to videos posted: bathing, nail trimming, buzzing…
- You can leave comments on the articles
- We will have some fun contests coming up: parent/puppy look alike contest…
- Fun quizzes and surveys…
All the information that was on our website has now been reformatted as blog articles so you can find it easier. Some are old articles and others are brand new. They are posted and separated into these CATEGORIES:
- CHINESE CRESTED INFORMATION: standard size versus our tinier size, coloring, specific breed care, history…
- CRESTED PARENTS: bios on Chinese Crested parents we have, loved, used from stud service or retired
- MI KI INFORMATION: information on coloring, behavior, history…
- Mi Ki PARENTS: bios on Mi Ki parents we have, loved, used from stud service or retired
- GENERAL INFORMATION: visiting us, about us, puppy nanny service information and more
- GET READY INFORMATION: what you need to know before bringing home a Mythic Kingdom puppy, order puppy food….
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: detailed information on each of the products we use and recommend…
- MYTHIC KINGDOM: about us, our home and other info
- SHOPPING INFORMATION: suggested items we use, have used, recommend… to get ready and for all stages of a pet’s life
- POST ADOPTION INFORMATION: check list for the 1st year, behavior, training…
If there is information you would like to see, send us an email. We welcome feedback from you as our breeder/family relationship is very important to us.
Lastly, thank you to all our puppy families who adore our puppies. We deeply appreciate your loyalty. It is our passion to be the best breeders and share our love of the smallest sized hairless and powderpuff Chinese Cresteds and the sweet teddy bear faced Mi Kis with the world but it is only possible with your continued support. Thank you for the love and care you give to our puppies. Thank you for taking them out and continuing to socialize them. Thank you for being amazing ambassadors for our exceptional puppies.
Enjoy our website and your 4 legged babies!
Very best regards,
Mythic Kingdom Family